What has the Michael Miller Memorial Foundation Accomplished?
- Donated over 400 Big Mike’s Sacs for Life to children at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital in the cancer ward and infusion clinic.
- Donated $3000 to the Chad Tough Foundation at their Dingers for DIPG event.
- Donated over $2000 to The Cure Starts Now from our Savage Classic Fundraisers.
- We have donated over $27,000 to Koschmann’s Lab at the University of Michigan to use in the fight against DIPG. In 2020-2021 we were able to find a project that will have direct effects in finding a cure and offering patients a better quality of life.
- We were able to fund the Battle Creek Central Bowling Team for two years. It was one of Michael’s last wishes to be able to bowl for his school. He never realized that dream as he passed before we could get the team funded his first year of high school.